Thank you to Dandelion Tribe for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I love learning about your Tribe, reading the stories, and aspire to become a valued member of the Tribe. I thank you deeply for noticing Feel Into the Knowing and my aspiration of bringing Self-Healing & Self-Care to the world through meditation. I’ve enjoyed answering your questions here:
1. What does your name mean?
- Feel Into the Knowing is about learning to connect to the Universe, Greater Self, Higher Power, God (whatever that means for you), and manifesting joy, healing or peace into your life by applying your emotions to your deepest sense of truth.
2. How would your life’s mission statement read?
- To be the absolute best person I can be in absolutely every thing I do. To bring true joy, peace and fulfillment to as many people as possible.
3. What is one character flaw that you are working on or can work on?
4. How do you relax?
- Meditation & being in nature. The peace and comfort I find from meditation and enjoying nature sustains me.
5. What piece of advice would you give your younger self?
- Don’t worry about what other people think. Trust yourself. You are worthy.
6. If you could travel (all expenses paid) where would you travel?
- Australia or Italy. I LOVE to and have done an extensive amount of traveling in my life. I’ve been to: Mexico, Egypt, Kenya, England (twice), Spain (twice), Morocco, Sweden, Finland, Thailand, Norway & France. So the last two major palaces left on my list are Australia and Italy.
7. What dream have you placed on hold?
- Being disgustingly wealthy. I use to dream of winning an insane amount of money from the lottery. When I sat down and asked myself why I wanted that money, I realized it was the FREEDOM it provides. So I decided to get as close to that freedom as I could, and started my VA (Virtual Administration) business.
8. Where do you see yourself next year?
- Moving into the house of my dreams.
9. When was the last time you laughed out loud and why?
- Probably some Facebook video of an animal. Here’s one of my favorites:
10. Describe your dream life:
- Living only from the income from my blog and traveling the world.
11. What are you thankful for?
- The FREEDOM (insert Mel Gibson scream from Braveheart here) from my current lifestyle of being self-employed and working from home!
Sunshine Blogger Award Guidelines:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to his/her blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 8 bloggers to receive the award and ask them to answer 11 questions.
- List these rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post and on your blog.
My nominees for Sunshine Blogger are: