We will treat your information with the utmost respect and NEVER give/sell your email address to anyone! You can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email, with the words unsubscribe in the subject line, to us here – firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- The private information required for executing the orders placed through the Sponsored Self-Care (e-commerce) facility, namely the User’s personal information and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence by the Provider and not sold to other third parties. Only the necessary contact information, that is the delivery mailing address, email address and contact phone number will be made known to third parties delivering the product. Credit card details are not kept by the Provider under any circumstances.
Who we share your data with
- If you allow cookies to be used on our Website, your personal contact information may be stored by us for use by any one of these third parties: App Mav, Google reCAPTCHA, PayPal, Themeum, OR WooCommerce. These pertain mostly to the use of the Sponsored Self-Care or Spa Day Giveaway functions.
How long we retain your data
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
- The Loginizer Security plugin has been enabled in an effort to protect the website and your information
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Goggle Analytics are NOT used on this site.